Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Looking Into It

This is Tony again. I'm back at Hideaki's house now. Isiore picked me up. That was kind of her.
I don't know what's going on with Daniel right now. Can't get through to his phone. Funny that a domain with seemingly infinite Wi-Fi has no cell reception. Maybe his phone died or something. I don't know. But I'm sure he's fine.
The Panopticon has me concerned though. Their targeting Daniel now. And I know why. He's a threat to them. Their goal is to suppress information on the Fears. Stop people from believing in them. As a walking magnet for eldritch bullshit, Daniel would obviously pose a problem for them. Especially after the incident I had with them before.
So, I've decided to dig up as much as I can about them. Moss has agreed to help me with that. There has to be something we can find that can be used against them.
One more thing. I got a note today. It was short and simple. I said “I came up with a favor you can do. Get back to you soon.” At the bottom right corner of the page was a single, red thumb print. I guess Jacks finally got something for me.

-Tony Helioson, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment