Monday, February 8, 2016

Quick Update

Apparently, shit has been going down all over the place. I've heard from several of my contacts that the war between the Red Cap's is escalating fast. I was also informed by Dyson that one of the last remaining Scion's has vanished off the face of the Earth. Simply disappeared. Also, the Daemon Lord Isaac is tracking has struck a few more times. Not a good sign. Estren's also been busy. Several of the remaining Dying Man shards have been stirring up trouble. Some of them have special powers, like HELLFIRE does. Estren's the one having to deal with them. He's considering starting a new blog to keep the rest of us posted on that situation.
I do have some good news. I think I know where the Panopticon's new base is. I haven't checked the place out yet, but I will soon.
I also received a visit from Jack today, regarding the note he left for me.
“What do you want?” I asked him.
“Just one small favor, to put a dent in that debt of yours,” he said.
“What is it?” I asked, suspisciously.
“You will soon come to blows with the Panopticon,” he told me.
“How are you so sure?” I asked.
“It's bound to happen,” he told me. “And when it does, I want you to do something.”
“And what would that be?” I asked.
“I simply want you to do the right thing,” he said, smiling.
“The right thing?” I asked.
“You'll know what it is when you see it,” he said. “I'll speak with you afterwards. Au revior.”
And then he vanished. I don't know what's going to happen, but something tells me doing the “right thing” will end badly. Very badly.

-Tony Helioson, signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment